Fantastic ! This is like not from this world. It gives you happiness, thankful and touch your heart by concert / 2018 Gracias Choir U.S Christmas Cantata Tour # 1 Newark, N.J.

by 9/26/2018 0 개의 댓글


The first city of gracias choir U.S cantata tour just launched in Newark, N.J, which is most high population (280,000) among the satellite cities of New York.

The Newark NJPAC theater that gracias choir cantata concert launched has the modern and high-class appearance and it also provide 3,500 seats to people.

This year, cantata is the third concert this year and 3,500 seats was packed in NJPAC theater even last two years. This cantata is about remember Jesus birth and truly meaning of charismas in act 1, to show you that even he had a poor life, he sacrificed for people whose he loved in act 2, gracias choir whose had an approval of number 1 choir in the world is showed greatest orchestra and singing in act 3 and also, they give to people the message of his loves. New Jersey people had an impressed, thankful and biggest happiness while they are watching this cantata and it fully touched their hearts.



At the first time, I felt this cantata concert is so fantastic.I never thought this much greatest concert. This is my first time to see cantata because my friends invited me to come here. I’m still super excited. The actors and actress were singing and it was perfect and fantastic. I can’t believe that how they are singing beautifully. It was really beautiful and cantata gave me to beating of my heart. - Berry


I had a great time today and cantata concert was so beautiful. when they singing, it was really amazing and the orchestra sounds like not from this world. it was really impressive. Especially, a part of what I like in cantata is the baby Jesus have 3 gifts from magi (3 oriental doctors). Also, it was beautiful about Jesus birth part and the most of greatest part is when gracias choir singing. The thing that we should always remember is the Jesus loves (you) and we should pass it on this world about his love. - Megi



0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment