A Cantata Concert to Connect with God's Heart / Gracias Choir US Cantata Tour # 8 Chicago

by 10/09/2017 0 개의 댓글


★ City: Illinois is the largest city in the Midwest and the US with a population of 2.7 million.
★ Venue: Rosemont Theater
During the performance of the Gracias Choir, which matured over time, smiles never left the faces of the Rosemont citizens and great cheers and applause filled the hall.
"The Cantata publicity team aired on the radio station where my mother works and she informed me of the performance so I got to know the show. I will never forget the second act. Even though it is hard for me to say that I am selfish, I wasn't able to be thankful for what I usually have, but I started to feel thankful after watching the second act. "
After the performance, as the Choir watched the audience filled with joy, they seemed to be relieved of their accumulated fatigue.
One-third of the journey is over. The Choir gained new strength this evening and will move forward energetically towards the rest of the schedule.



0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment