Are You New to the Cantata? What do you mean? This Is the Seventh / Gracias Choir US Cantata Tour # 21 New Orleans

by 10/25/2017 0 개의 댓글


★ City: New Orleans is one of the major port cities in the United States and the largest city in Louisiana. As of 2010, it is the 46th largest metropolitan area in the United States.

★ Venue: Ernest Memorial Convention Center

US Cantata Tour's twenty-first city, New Orleans, where the scars of Katrina from 2005 still remain.

In front of the Ernest Memorial Convention Center, there is a large sculpture in the form of 'an old tree holding a house drifting in the water.'


For the citizens here, the Cantata is more than just a 'beautiful stage.'

"I have attended the Cantata for the third time. It is even more touching every year. I can not forget the peace and how moving it was the day I first saw this Cantata two years ago. That is why I wait for this Cantata every year."


The performance and message conveys light and happiness to the hearts of citizens in despair. Perhaps that is why most of the audience are fixed fans who wait every year for the Cantata in New Orleans for the seventh year now.

"I attended the second time this year. I received my first Cantata letter three years ago. But I did now receive one last year and the year before last and you don't know how glad I was to receive the letter six weeks ago. It's the best performance ever. Please come again."

The Christmas Cantata of the Gracias Choir contains love so the citizens gain peace and hope in their hearts by watching it. Cantata is becoming new hope for the New Orleans citizens.


0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment