Best Christmas Gift in San Antonio / Gracias Choir US Cantata Tour # 19 San Antonio

by 10/20/2017 0 개의 댓글
City: San Antonio, an industrial city on the San Antonio River. In 1781, a Spanish fortress was built, and in 1731, the Spanish moved in first. In 1821, it became a Mexican state by the Mexican Revolution, but in 1845, it became an American state by the Texas independence movement. Currently, this city has the most Mexican citizens in the nation due to geographical reasons. Venue: Lila Cockrell Theatre - 2,400 seat performance hall A full house is no longer an unfamiliar landscape during the Gracias Choir US Christmas Cantata Tour. The performance started at 7 o'clock, but 30 people were already in a line and waiting from 4:40pm. By 7 o'clock, about 200 people had to go back because all the floors from 1st to 3rd were full. "I'm so sad because I cannot see the Cantata. I wish they would have two or three performances next year. Last year, I saw the Cantata and it was so beautiful that I wanted to show it to my friends. Gracias, I know you have worked hard and prepared to prepare for the stage. As unfortunate as it is, I am so thankful."(Alexandra) "I just moved from Florida to San Antonio with nothing. I have lived so hard in the meantime, but today I saw the Cantata and I think I know why God sent me here. The Cantata today was really awesome. The Cantata story felt like my testimony. I heard the message and kneeled, and I knew that the repentance and faith I had been doing was wrong. I have found the Bible passages that Pastor gave me and I came to believe. Jesus forgave my sin and I am free." (Martha) "My favorite scene was Anna. Seeing her realize her past mistakes and repent was like seeing us being forgiven for our sins by God's grace. Gracias, you keep on singing good songs, and please preach the gospel of God to the world that let them know God is good. You who are preaching the word of God are doing a wonderful job. God will bless you. Thank you." (Jenny) The Christmas Cantata took place under the theme, "We Bring the Joy to You." As this saying, great joy was delivered to San Antonio through this Cantata.


0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment