The happy smiles of 3,600 citizens of Chicago / 2018 Gracias Choir Christmas Cantata U.S. Tour #7 Chicago, Illinois

by 10/03/2018 0 개의 댓글
The seventh performance of the Christmas cantata U.S. tour took place at the Rosemont Theater in Chicago, the city of skyscrapers and the third largest city in the United States. The Gracias Choir takes 3,600 audiences to 2,000 years ago in Bethlehem on their first stage.
“I came to see the most beautiful performances in the world. This performance is definitely a world-class performance. The first time I saw this performance was at Evanston about eight years ago where they performed for two years. Then after that was at Northbrook, just a little away from Chicago. I arrived at 6 o'clock, 1 hour before the performance, but I had to go back home because they were already full. 
The next performance was at McCormick Place in downtown Chicago. I was scared there wouldn't be available seats so I arrived at 5 to make sure I can watch the performance. The 6th Cantata was held here at the Rosemont Theater, I brought 20 of my students to watch the performance. Today, I brought 40 students over and waiting since 5. I am very excited for today and grateful to you. It's interesting seeing little changes in the performance based on the motif of O. Henry's work. I can't wait for tonight's performance.” - Mary Katherine
The faces of the audience were full of happy smiles as the Cantata ended and they were able to go home with strong emotional resonance.



0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment