We Regained the Joy the Hurricane Took Away / Gracias Choir US Cantata Tour # 20 Houston

by 10/22/2017 0 개의 댓글


City: Houston is the largest city in Texas, the fourth most populated city in the United States with an area of 1,600 km². The Houston Ship Channel is connected to the Gulf of Mexico and is the "ocean-free port" and the No. 1 port for exporting cotton in the United States. It is rich in petroleum and produces synthetic rubber, machinery and so on. It is famous for the space center of NASA.
Venue: Smart Financial Center at Sugar Land
Houston is the fourth largest city in the United States with a population of 2.1 million, and more than 617 million combined with the population of nearby satellite cities.
But with the recent hurricane, Harvey, many citizens have lost laughter in their lives.
"My friend got a cantata ticket and contacted me to go together. But my friend coudn't come so I brought Carol. Hurricane Harvey has taken joy away from our citizens. But the Gracias Choir regained the joy for us. I hope you will come again next year." (Lara)
The Cantata held at the Smart Financial Center in Sugar Land, near Houston, provided joy to these citizens with a performance from the heart of the Gracias.
"It's more than I imagined. The voices of the members were so beautiful, and the costumes were really lovely. My ninety-three-year-old mother has lost everything in this flood. So now she lives with me. If I had come with her today, she wouldn't be able to listen to the music because she has poor hearing, but she would have been pleased just to see the smoke and costumes of the Gracias Choir. "

The 3,500 citizens who attended the Cantata concert gave warm applause and cheers and spent time in hope and joy.


0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment